Private Payers Fees
Individual Therapy for private payers is $120.00 for a 60 minute session.
Students and low-income clients without insurance are offered a reduced fee of $85.00 per Individual Therapy. This fee is only available depending on personal circumstances.
I am contracted with MHNet; UBH UnitedHealthCare; Health Net; Anthem Blue Cross of California; Tricare; Sutter Employee Assistance Program; Coventry Health Care; Integrated Behavioral Health (IBH). Your health insurance or employee benefit plan may cover for out-of-network therapists in full or in part. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Checks. Payment due at time of session.
If I am not notified at least 24 hours in advance by phone and e-mail the full cost of the session will be required before sessions can continue.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.